Getting Started Tutorials
Installing Voice Elements Platform
The Voice Elements Platform can be installed by downloading and running the Voice Elements Platform installer.
After the installation is complete, you will be prompted for your license key. If you did not receive a license key, feel free to e-mail Support at email@example.com.
Once your license has successfully activated, you will be guided through our setup wizard which will automatically configure Voice Elements using one of the following options:
- Test Voice Elements Platform on your own machine using WebRTC
- Connect to a third party SIP carrier
- Connect to the Inventive Labs SIP carrier service
- Connect to your SIP based PBX or Gateway
- Connect to the Inventive Labs Telephony Bank Service
After you've configured the Voice Elements Platform. You'll want to review the sample code in the included Voice Elements Sampler. The Voice Elements Sampler is a program that shows how to perform many common telephony features.
When you are ready to create your own application, you'll want to take a look at our Skeleton Project. This is a Visual Studio solution that contains everything that you need to begin writing your own Voice Elements Application.