Voice Elements Platform SIP Stack
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 16:44, 23 April 2013
Voice Elements Platform SIP Stack (formerly HMP Elements) allows users to perform all media processing and SIP related tasks. What this means for you is cost savings and freedom to deploy your telephony application how you see fit.
Deploying Voice Elements Platform is far more cost effective than running other HMP products currently available on the market. Moreover, support for Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Server 2008 and Virtual Machines is already there!
For more information contact our sales department at: email@example.com
- HMP Elements - Configuration Settings
- HMP Elements - Installation with VoiceElements
- HMP Elements - Installation with CTI32
- HMP Elements - Router Configuration
- HMP Elements - Call Analysis Features
- HMP Elements - Beep Detector Strategies
- HMP Elements - Troubleshoot with Wireshark
- HMP Elements - Running in PCAP mode
- HMP Elements - Using International Dial Tones
- HMP Elements - Conferencing Overview
- HMP Elements - Conferencing Settings
- HMP Elements - Configure with AudioCodes Gateway
- HMP Elements - Running inside of a Virtual Machine
If you haven't already, we encourage you to test drive Voice Elements today!