Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Getting Started with Voice Elements
- What are the benefits of using Voice Elements?
- Logging in Voice Elements
- How to Create A Simple IVR
- Common SIP Terms Explained
- Common Voice Elements Terms Explained
- Understanding the Different Voice Resource Properties
Setting up Voice Elements Server for Traditional TDM Telephony
- How do I setup my server for a PRI (Primary Rate ISDN)?
- How do I install or troubleshoot my DNI board?
- How do I run signed versions of Voice Elements or HMP Elements?
Voice Elements Developer Toolkit - Writing Telephony Applications
- Why Should I Develop My Own Voice Application?
- What is an example of the GetAllChannels() or documentation on its usage?
- What are the deployment options for Voice Elements?
- What technologies and Dialogic hardware does Voice Elements support?
- How do I play a file?
- Why doesn't my voice file sound clear?
- What are the different connection mode options?
- What kind of router do you recommend to handle VoIP traffic?
- What is the preferred way to handle hangup events?
- How do I record the entire length of a call?
- How do I setup Global Tones?
- How do I perform Music On Hold?
- How do I add additional Voice Resources?
- How do I use multiple SIP carriers?
- How do I use the beep detector?
- How to Use the Beep Detector in Voice Elements
- How can I properly time a message to play to a voice mail system?
- How to Write Outbound Dialer Applications in C#
- How to Create a Conference Application in C#
- Tips for running a high density system
- Tips for running Hmp Elements in a Virtual Machine
- How many concurrent ports can I run?
- HMP Port Mirroring
- How do I connect to my SIP Carrier
- Does HMP Elements support multiple SIP Carriers
- How do I setup SIP Registration?
- SIP Options in HMP Elements
- Why am I missing Digits?
- Why do I get skipping, or jitter?
- Why does HMP Elements Time Out When Starting Up
- Why doesn't HMP Elements receive the call that I send it?
- What kind of hardware recommendations do you have for using Voice Elements in a virtual machine?
- How do I setup QoS settings in Windows?
- How come the call I place to HMP Elements does not work?
- What does this setting do?
- Encrypting your applications connection to the server
- QOS Settings for HMPElements
- Setting the SIP Response Code to return when all your lines are busy
Deployment and "In the Field" Questions
- Do I need a particular version of Voice/HMP Elements to use SRTP or SIP TLS?
- Troubleshooting Cross Talk
- Telephony Server Log - No Subscribers Found!
- How to have a Voice Elements application accept all calls except one number
Help using Microsoft Speech Platform with Hmp Elements
- How do I install and configure Microsoft Speech Platform to work with Voice Elements
- Using the Microsoft Speech Platform
- How to Create A Simple Speech Recognition Application
- How do I create Microsoft Compatible Grammar Files?
- How do I test Speech Recognition with Voice Elements?
- How do I test Microsoft Speech TTS with Voice Elements?
- How do I dynamically switch between different TTS voices or languages?
- Improving Speech Recognition Results
Text To Speech
- Using Text To Speech Voices available with Microsoft Speech Platform
- Resolving Text to Speech Issues