FREE TELEPHONY SOFTWARE
This sub-WIKI is created to post free telephony software and Voice Applications written in C# on the Voice Elements Platform. Anyone can submit. Here is the procedure to get your free software:
- Step 1: Click on the link to the software that you are interested in.
- Step 2: Read the application description and the instructions on how to test it out. Any dependencies should be noted in the description.
- Step 3: Test out the software to evaluate if it will solve your application goal.
- Step 4: Request the source code by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Step 5: Inventive Labs will send you an agreement to sign to make sure you understand the following:
- You accept the source code "as is."
- If you need the author's support, you will pay their standard consulting fee.
- If you want the author to modify the software for your particular use, then you will pay their standard consulting rate. Any changes the author makes will be included in the source code that will be shared with others.
- You understand that the software requires Voice Elements Platform licenses that must be purchased from Inventive Labs.
- If there are any other dependent licenses in the source code, you will purchase those licenses.
- Step 6: Sign the contract and send it back to Inventive Labs.
- Step 7: Inventive Labs will send you the source code. Have fun!
Web based screen pop Author: Matt Bowden
 Call Center Phone