Welcome to the CTI32.NET Support Page
When our support staff finds solutions for our user base, we will put it here on our support site. We have assisted hundreds of users with helpful hints, bug fixes, and solutions. Usually we communicate over e-mail to our users. When we have an email that we send that may be useful to someone else, we will quickly paste it here in the wiki for you to search on and find.
- CTI32 - Inventive's Premiere Telephony Tool Kit
- HMP - Topics covering the implementation of HMP
- DNI/DM3 Boards - Topics covering Issues Related To DNI/DM3 Boards
- VAP - Topics covering VAP (Indexed Voice Files)
- T1/PRI Installation
- Analog Phone Line Issues
- CTI32 Library Functions - Check out Information on CTI32 Function Calls
- Using the built-in CTI32 Database Access Class
- Troubleshooting using DebugView
- NAT Assistant - Inventive's NAT Traversal Tool For HMP
- Click To Talk - How to use Inventive's Click To Talk Product
Release Notes For CTI32
CTI32 Release Notes - Notes For Current and Past CTI32 Releases
Beta Modules For V4.7 - Notes on whats coming, and information on the current beta modules.
Voice Elements - Click Here for the Voice Elements Page
CTISetStdCspCallBack - Information on setting the CSP callback routine.
Concurrent CTI32 Engines - Information on how to install multiple instaces of the CTI32 Engine
RTF Logging 101 - Information on how to setup the underlying Dialogic logging mechanism
IPMEV_QOS_ALARM - Understanding this event
Understanding the CTI32 Service - A brief overview of how the CTI32 service works
How to use an interactive debugger with CTI32 - Explains how to attach your debugger
CSP Voice Formats - Information on CSP Voice Formats