Benefits of Using Voice Elements Platform
There are many benefits to using Voice Elements Platform to build your voice applications, such as IVRs, dialers, etc.
- Able to use both SIP and TDM from the same application.
- Fast Time to Market.
- Application is developed first - before the need to install drivers, boards, SIP software or telephone circuits.
- “Show the boss” - Prove application before investing in the telephony resources.
- Provides for “telephony in the cloud” (i.e. “cloud computing”).
- Applications and telephony resources are separate.
- Ease of development (do it anywhere).
- Ease of debugging (step through your voice application using the Visual Studio debugger).
- No restarting of services to implement new versions.
- Targets Enterprises using Visual Studio and .NET.
- Ease of integration into existing business systems and rules.
- Easy transition from TDM to VoIP (SIP).
- Deploy using our cloud hosting service or install your own server and easily connect via SIP– your choice.
- Switching from a cloud telephony deployment to your own Voice Elements server requires no code changes.
- Design and implement multiple applications without interfering with currently deployed applications.
- Bring state of the art .NET development environment to telephony.
Get all the benefits of developing in Visual Studio .NET!
If you haven't already, we encourage you to test drive Voice Elements today!